AI is changing the way a lot of workplaces operate. In the world of copywriting, the human touch of the written word is getting replaced by AI copywriting software.
Choosing the right AI copywriting software can be a bit overwhelming. There are way too many choices, and it can be hard to weigh up all the pros and cons. Lucky-for-you, we've done the hard work and compiled this detailed analysis of Top 10 copywriting software.
Overall, Best AI Copywriting software is Writesonic
The Best AI software for proofreading is ProWritingAid
The Best AI software for marketing copy is CopyMatic
The Best AI Copywriting software for SEO is AISEO
Detailed analysis of Top AI Copywriting Software:
- Briefly describe your product, occasion, and any promotions, and Writesonic will generate a compelling and clear copy to suit your needs.
- It can generate everything from articles to Facebook and Google ads and even product descriptions.
- Writer's block can be a killer for writers. Writesonic's easy generation can help streamline the writing process by giving you easily readable and well-structured text that you can then edit further.
- Excellent for overcoming writer's block and for significantly reducing writing times.
- Quick and easy text generation.
- Easy to use and clean UI.
- Its pricing structure allows creators working with different forms of content to pay for only the tools they need. It makes Writesonic the go-to AI Copywriting software for copywriters looking to significantly cut down the time it takes to complete an order.
- New users can find it confusing to determine how many articles can be written for a "credit."
- Starting at A$15 per month, or A$150 for the annual pass, the "basic" tier gives users 100 credits which can be used for up to 50,000 words of writing.
- The "professional" tier costs $45 per month and gives users unlimited credits for writing.
- These tiers give access to the full suite of Basic tools. However, the higher tiers (which cost $95 and $195 per month, respectively) allow for more than 1 user, and the quality of writing increases with each tier.
- In Writesonic AI Copywriting software, users exchange "credits" for different types of articles, with each tier of monthly payment yielding a different number of credits. For example, one credit will give you 5 Google ads.
- Jasper AI is a well-known AI copywriting software capable of writing SEO-optimised articles, papers, scripts, and even books or book sections. This tool can quickly generate plagiarism-free writing for content creators looking to cut down on their workload.
- Using the "Boss mode" setting, you can generate long-form content.
- Jasper AI copywriting software is capable of writing with over 50 different templates and styles. These include Facebook ads, personal bios, and captions. Some users have even reported using the technology to write entire books!
- It supports 25 Languages.
- This AI copywriting software does both short and long-form content generation.
- It integrates with Surfer SEO, which is a huge plus.
- It cannot produce whole articles without the need for a human editor.
- You will have to fact-check the content to ensure that numbers and figures are legitimate.
- For new users, there is a learning curve involved.
- Pricing starts at $29 per month, which includes up to 20,000 words of writing per month.
- The Boss mode subscription, which allows for long-form content generation and other more advanced features, starts at $59.
- Used by big names such as eBay and Microsoft, CopyAI is an AI copywriting software designed to help you write marketing copy and increase your creative flow with features like their "Growth ideas" and brainstorming tool.
- With a suite of 90+ copywriting tools, it can help you write emails, subject lines, all varieties of online copies, ads for social media, event copies, etc.
- You just need to enter your company name and a description of your services or product, and this copywriting software will generate many different types of copies.
- Copy.ai has a fully functional free plan with access to the 90+ tools and 10 credits per month.
- It supports over 25 languages and considerably cuts down the overall writing time.
- I think its AI requires a lot of work as the descriptions need to be relatively detailed, ideally between 800 to 1,000 characters, to ensure that no irrelevant information is included.
- It cannot produce long-form blog posts.
- Marketed as an AI copywriting software that can help you get ahead of your competitors in SEO, Outranking.io helps writers specialising in long-form SEO optimised content.
- It is capable of working with 13 languages.
- Outranking deep-dives into analysing other web pages and Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) to write concise and comprehensive articles around an outline.
- You need to provide Outranking.io with a few primary keywords that you want to target, and it will generate content that matches not only those input keywords but also other related keywords. This feature is a massive game-changer for any AI copywriting software.
- The articles returned are often factual and relevant. However, you may still need to do fine-tuning with more keywords or instructions.
- It is excellent for generating long-form SEO articles.
- Articles are largely concise, relevant, and factual.
- It takes less than 20 minutes to complete 1 medium-sized AI-generated article.
- Building the initial outlines and reading the SERP data takes some time.
- Sometimes responses are not what you'd expect, and the articles would seem off-topic. You can fix this by ensuring that your input data is robust and precisely describes what you want.
- It is less useful for copywriters primarily working with social media marketing.
- It is expensive for beginners and not meant for people looking for Free AI copywriting software.
The starting "Mega" package is $40 per month and allows generating 10 documents and 60,000 words.
Know more about Outranking competitors here.
Rytr is one of the latest entrants in the AI copywriting software segment. It is still in its first phase of development so the features not as strong as other tools. But if you are looking for an affordable option which can help you get over writer's block, this is a very nice tool with plenty of room for future development. A detailed Rytr Review that we recently did will help you decide whether this tool is right for you or not.
- It has a high-speed writing generation and takes just 15 minutes for a 1000-word piece.
- Rytr can generate several types of short-form content - profile bios, video descriptions, testimonials, product descriptions, etc.
- You can also use this AI copywriting software to write blog introductions.
- It has a fully functional Free plan which lets you get a good feel for the service before you upgrade.
- Higher-tier plans are also very affordable.
- You would get a limited number of use-cases to choose from for your writing unless you are on a higher tier and create your own use-case.
- Writing credits can run out very quickly compared to other software.
- It has a free plan which allows up to 5000 generated characters per month, 30+ use cases, and all key writing features.
- The next step up is $9 per month for 50,000 characters and the ability to create your custom use-case.
- Finally, the unlimited plan allows unlimited characters per month for $29.
- Copymatic allows marketers to write compelling marketing copies with minimal writing skills.
- You need to select the type of content you want to generate, tell the AI about your specific market by answering some simple questions and then click to generate your copy.
- The product prompts you to add more details which can help you refine the copy further. It's super-useful for creating follow-ups.
- It is an entirely cloud-based AI writing software which can be accessed from any browser or device.
- 100+ supported languages.
- Generated copy is usually 100% original and passes the copyscape test.
- It can work with any device.
- It's easy to use, even for people with no writing skills.
- It has an excellent video training
- Includes a long-form article writer designed to generate a lot of content in approximately 5 minutes.
- Sometimes, the generated copy can be generic, and you'll have to run Copymatic a few times to get higher quality content.
- The starter plan is $19 per month and gives you 1,000 credits to exchange for different levels of writing and access to all writing tools.
AI-writer.com is a more simplistic take on AI copywriting software used by companies such as NBC and CBS.
- This AI content writer can generate full-length articles that you can then revise and finalise.
- The AI-generated copy will also come with a list of citations so you can verify any information pulled for the article.
- AI-writer is an AI copywriting software that works by using your keyword input and scraping content from similar web pages.
- Excellent tool for overcoming writer's block.
- Automates the process of structuring articles allowing for more time to focus on other aspects.
- Article drafts will still require some writing skills to finalise them.
- Sometimes, the AI-generated content can be similar to other web pages.
- It costs $29 for the 'Basic plan', which allows 40 articles, and $59 for the 'Standard plan' which allows 150 articles.
- An extensive $375 per month "power" plan is also available for large scale companies. It allows up to 1000 articles and 10 users.
Designed to generate SEO content, AISEO contains a long-form assistant to help write optimised blog posts; and a content paraphraser which grabs SEO content from the web and rewrites it while preserving the context, readability, and SEO. The content paraphrasing is helpful to get an easy structure for your content. However, you still need to proof-read the AI-generated copy before pushing it out.
- Dramatically cuts down the time it takes for copywriters to research and correctly ensure their content meets SEO requirements.
- Great for overcoming writer's block and getting a structure for your writing,
There are times when the AI makes mistakes in the writing, such as repeating sentences, but these can be easily fixed with proof-reading and still cut out a large chunk of the overall writing time.
With a $15 per month starting plan allowing approximately 50,000 AI words and 30+ SEO documents, and a $69 per month tier allowing unlimited generations and optimisations
- Prowritingaid is designed to help users improve their writing. It's not really an AI copywriting software but more of a sentence-correction software, similar to "Grammarly". It allows users to edit their content to remove errors and improve readability.
- It can detect poor word choices, incorrect spelling and grammar, poor sentence structure, and even improve writing style.
- The software will also provide you with a writing report outlining the elements which should change.
- You can ask the software to focus on different things, such as style, grammar, or overused words, and the report generated will pick up what you can do to improve that aspect.
- It is convenient for writers looking to improve their grammar, style, and tone.
- I can improve the readability of any writing.
- You can have complete control over the content while still using AI to generate the best version of the text.
- Saved editing time and any money spent hiring an editor.
- It can't fully generate articles. It only improves existing content.
- It Won't help you with writer's block.
- You still need to have strong writing skills to use this tool, so it isn't as simple as other AI copywriting software on this list.
- Unable to reduce writing time as much as other tools.
It costs $20 per month for a monthly subscription. You can, however, save by purchasing a yearly subscription for $79.99. You can read more about ProWritingAid Review here.
Recommendations on selecting the Best AI copywriting software
Overall, the Best AI Copywriting software is Writesonic.
With a host of great features and fast generation time, Writesonic is the perfect software for copywriters, which helps them overcome writer's block, improve readability, and cut down on time spent per project. It also has a friendly UI and affordable and flexible pricing options.
The best AI software for proof-reading is ProWritingAid
While it can't fully generate articles or sales copy from scratch, ProWritingAid can significantly reduce editing time and improve many aspects of writing.
The best AI software for marketing copy is Copymatic
Easy to use even without any writing ability, this AI copywriting software can generate plagiarism-free copy in a range of styles. The 'response to prompt' feature is very useful for creating upsells.
The best AI Copywriting software for SEO is AISEO
AISEO cuts down the time it takes to research and SEO-proof your writing while also providing a great way of fighting writer's block with its paraphrasing and long for writing assistant. You would see a few mistakes in the writing, but the overall reduction in writing time and the SEO boost is a huge plus.
FAQs on the best AI Copywriting Software
1. What is an AI copywriting software?
AI copywriting software is a tool which uses Artificial Intelligence to generate text from a user's input prompts. Generally capable of writing forms of sales copy, such as advertisements, emails and subject lines, reviews and blog posts. The software learns from other pieces of sales copy and articles and produces near error-free writing, though sometimes will require a human editor.
2. What are the benefits of AI writing software?
Using an AI writing software, a writer can significantly reduce their workload. While they will still be an integral part of the process, the software will help them overcome writer's block and automate generating things like the structure and tone of the writing to suit their needs. Other applications include AI grammar and style editors, which help improve the text's readability and tone, much in the same way a human editor would.
3. How does AI writing software work?
AI writing software works by using machine learning and artificial intelligence to take in the parameters set by the human author and learn how other writing is done online by collecting data from millions of websites. Then, using its already encoded grammar and structure rules, it generates content that matches the parameters and the most applicable writing data.
4. What are the key features of an AI writing software?
If your priority is editing your readability and style, then look for something which excels as an editor, but this same software may not be so good if you're looking to generate whole articles. The overarching thing to look out for is the quality of writing delivered by the software. With different tools in different stages of development or being released for longer, they will all have different levels of effectiveness in their different AI. Some may require more human input than others to correct any minor errors. Look out for user reviews to see how they have fared with the tools before you lock into buying any and make sure it's right for you.
5. How much does AI copywriting software cost?
The monthly price of an AI copywriting software can range from $10 to $300. Many software will offer you the ability to purchase "credits" of some variety which you can then exchange for writing generation. Softwares like WriteSonic have pricing plans that vary depending on the features you're looking for, but typically, you can expect to pay ~$50 a month for a good software.